Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Look What Tania Did!

Tania over at the Little Vintage Cottage is incredibly talented.  So when the call rang out to show me what you've been working on lately she gave me my choice of what I could pick.  Now this lady is uber talented so picking a favorite was no easy task.  I could easily fill my blog up with hers, no kidding!

So I decided to go with the first makeover project she did that really knocked my socks off.  Tania took an ordinary twin size headboard and turned it into a faux fireplace.  Fantastic!

From this -


To this -


To this -


Now I can totally see this with candles or even one of those electric fireplaces, like what I have, inserted in the center.  Can't you?  But this is where Tania's amazing ability to thing outside the box really comes into play.  I mean seriously, would you have ever thought to do chalkboard paint and draw a fire on there?  Never would have crossed my mind.

How about that!  To see more about how she did this check out her post HERE.  And while you are at it check out the rest of her blog and see what else she has been up to.  Also be sure to check out her sweet little vintage travel trailer she's redone.

Thanks Tania for letting me share your talents! 


Alright!  Who's next?

7 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, Tania! You are amazingly creative and your fireplace looks so pretty!

    Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my project! I'm so glad you picked this one, it was one of my favorite projects I've done. I'm looking for another headboard to try it again. :o)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking for one too! :) I think it would be great in my bedroom.

      Delete
    2. Oh yah, that would be cool! I have a regular electric fireplace in my bedroom but if I didn't have that I'd definitely put one of these in there!

      Tania

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...