Friday, November 3, 2017

Goals For November


I don't know about you guys, but we had a crazy busy October.  Lots of school activities going on and several projects here at the house, including some Laverne projects.  I'm hoping for just as productive of a month in November as we had last month.

Working on Laverne

This is what I have planned for this month:

1.          Make or purchase a birthday gift for someone
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Take my children out for a thrifty date
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Complete three more Christmas gifts
6.         Go to the library
7.         Learn to do something new
8.         Spring clean laundry room
9.         Complete two small home improvement projects
10.       Try a new recipe
11.        Complete and print our annual Christmas letter
12.        Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or a Family Game Nite!
13.        Complete a retirement/motorhome project
14.       Rake up leaves
15.        Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or a meal


Not a whole lot different from last month but these are the things I like to do and this list helps me stay on track.  Even if I don't complete all of it.


This is how I did last month:

1.          Make or purchase a gift for someone
2.         Send a card or letter to someone
3.         Take my children out for a thrifty date  Olive Garden with a gift card
4.         Be creative - sew or craft something
5.         Complete three Christmas gifts
6.         Go to the library
7.         Learn to do something new  Christmas decorations out of gloves and socks!
8.         Spring clean kitchen/entry way
9.         Complete a large home improvement project  tree pruning
10.       Try a new recipe
11.        Work on annual Christmas letter
12.        Enjoy a Family Movie Nite or a Family Game Nite!  Movies & Dominoes
13.        Complete a retirement/motorhome project
14.       Winter ready the chicken coop
15.        Invite guests over for dessert, appetizers or a meal

Cleaning the ceiling in the motorhome

I got most of it done and I'm really happy with what I got accomplished.  Very happy. 


Crafting station

Did you make a list or accomplish any specific goals you had set for yourself?  You know I love to hear all about it!



4 comments:

  1. Here it is Friday already and I didn't even get to make a weekly list. Where do the days go???? I hope to work on next week's list today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week zoomed right on by! Heck, the whole month did.

      Delete
  2. I think you got a lot done on your list. October just whizzed right by for us. We got the garden done just in the nick of time before this snow moved in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really went by fast. I can't believe we are talking snow already.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...