Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I Don't Spring Clean My Home Anymore

 


Over the past few months I've shared a lot more details with you on how I go about cleaning each section of our home room by room.  I've shared about my housekeeping checklist quite a bit too and I've handed out a lot of those checklists to a gob of you which I've been super happy about.  Plus I love hearing from you and chatting in our emails.  So fun!

 


As a result of cleaning my home the way that I do an unexpected bonus has resulted from that.  I no longer spring clean.  I don't have too.  Because I am cleaning things in smaller increments but on a regular basis spring cleaning is not necessary anymore.  Whooo hooooo!

 


I no longer have to spend days tearing things apart, scrubbing and cleaning, wondering how things got this dirty in the first place.  Stuff is just always done.  No more long sessions of time spent working hard and laboring to get everything back in order.  My house is already in order.  It is amazing!

 


It is also very freeing because I don't have spring cleaning looming in the distance.  And my stress is reduced because housekeeping got easier and faster.  When you are consistent and stick to a basic routine it can be life changing.  It has freed up a ton of time for me to do other things.  That is the best part!

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Your home is lovely, and I love how you don't have to spring clean anymore!
    Thanks for sharing your system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is lovely and CLEAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you spring-cleaned, you would be cleaning off the paint and finishes!

    Once, I went to my mother's house and she had a mess. I asked her what she was doing. Spring cleaning. I commented that I never did spring cleaning. She said, "NO, you move ever six months or every year!" I laughed. She was right. And, it was not my idea since my husband wanted to move.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...