Thursday, November 11, 2021

Brine Your Turkey

 


I thought it might be a good idea with the holidays coming up that we revisit an old post where I talk about brining a turkey.  If you have never brined your bird before popping it into the oven I strongly recommend you try it.  We started brining our turkeys several years ago and they turn out tender, juicy and delicious.  And the gravy!  Oh my goodness, you just want to drink it.  If you are at all interested in this process click here. 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. it seems it that the turkey might be too salty for me. I was looking at the brining kits in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try this at Christmas! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like it would be delicious! Thank you for the step by step directions to make it even easier to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently bought a turkey because I couldn't pass up the price, but I'm not the one preparing the turkey for Thanksgiving Day. This past weekend I cooked it using your method, and I have to say it's one of the best that I've ever had! My husband and son were elated to have turkey sandwiches Sunday evening:)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...