Monday, April 30, 2012

Monthly Meal Planner - May


Over the weekend I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too. 

I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Spicy Romano Chicken
·         Taco Soup
·         Chicken Fried Rice
·         Quiche
·         Macaroni & Cheese
·         Pizza
·         Salmon & Rice Pilaf
·         Chicken Alfredo
·         BLT Sandwiches
·         Soup, Salad & Bread – soup from freezer
·         Bean Burritos & Spanish Rice
·         Spaghetti
·         Creamy Tuna & Biscuits - aka SOS
·         Lemon Chicken
·         Pork Verde
·         Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Tomato Soup
·         Pan Fried Noodles
·         Corn Dogs & Tater tots
·         Quesadilla Casserole
·         Pasta Marinara
·         Broccoli Beef
·         Corned Beef Brisket
·         Chicken Pesto Pasta
·         French Dip
·         Reuben Sandwich
·         BBQ Ribs
·         Hamburgers
·         Chili Dogs
·         Grilled Steak
·         Roasted Chicken
·         Quesadillas
·         Eggs Benedict

I’ll be posting some of the recipes later on.  It all sounds pretty good to me.  What are you having this month?

1 comment:

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...