Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sometimes The World Comes Crashing Down


Just when you think you have a plan life will throw you a curve ball.  Life threw me a big one yesterday.  I lost my job. 

My house is half way packed!  Thank goodness I hadn’t signed the lease for the new place yet.  I haven’t officially listed our house yet either. 

I am still in a bit of a state of shock as everything is beginning to settle in.  The reasoning behind their decision is a bit obscure.  It was only because of their input and encouragement that I had made the decision to move closer to work. 

I mostly feel hurt and betrayed.  Definitely confused.  Why on earth? 

The reality is that what I thought was true yesterday is not today.  Things are dramatically different.  I am uncertain what my next step will be but I will figure it out. 

I have no plans to do anything for the next week.  No rash decisions while I am filled with so much emotion.  So no yard sale, I pulled the Scamp ad off Craigslist and obviously no more packing.  I want to make sound and clear headed decisions. 

Over the next week I’ll sort it all out and come up with a new plan.  Right now I just need to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...