Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Menu Plan - December

Oh my gosh!  My final menu plan for 2014!

Lots of yummy foods to be had this month and tasty treats too!  Without further ado:

Chicken Quesadillas
Pork Fried Rice & Egg Rolls
Taco Soup
Cheese Omelets
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Chicken & Dumplings
Pork Verde & Rice
Tomato Basil Pasta
Ground Beef Tacos
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chili Dogs
Nachos
Sausage Pizza
BBQ Chicken
Steak Fajitas
Creamy Tuna & Biscuits
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Fried Egg Sandwiches
Salisbury Steak
Chicken Pasta Salad
Red Beans & Rice
Asian Noodle Soup
Huevos Rancheros
Clam Chowder & Garlic Cheddar Biscuits (Christmas Eve)
Mu Shu Pork
Chicken Caccitore & Linguine
Creamy Tomato Soup
Tuna Schooners
Stuffed Mushrooms & Pesto Orzo (New Years Eve)

Like Thanksgiving I made a separate menu for Christmas Day which I already posted for you last week.  Sounds like a tasty month ahead.

What is on our menu plan this month?  Do you make something special at the holidays?



4 comments:

  1. Our Christmas breakfast is always cinnamon buns - sometimes homemade, sometimes orange, sometimes from a can. And lunch is Thai food. I think my hubby works on Christmas this year, but I'm still eating that food!
    - molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stomach literally growled while reading your menu! :)
    Everything sounds yummy!!
    Do you make your own pork fried rice? I love Chinese food- mainly lo mein and fried rice- but I don't know how to make it and it is expensive to order in so we rarely ever have it. Do you have a recipe on your blog for it? I tried making the lo mein myself once and it didn't come out good. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make my fried rice with green onions, frozen peas & carrots, diced ham or chopped chicken, eggs and a little soy sauce. I fry it all with oil and a little bacon fat. The bacon fat makes it. I make lo mein too. Next time I make it I'll pay attention so I can write a post about it. I make egg rolls and potstickers too. Okay now my tummy is growling. I need to work up some recipes and get some post done, huh?

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...