Friday, April 10, 2015

Christmas Cards & Gift Tags


This year I thought I might try and do something a little different.  I am going to print my cards on plain white paper and then our annual letter on the backside before I fold them.  A two-fer!

I thought it might be an interesting and clever way to do it.  This year I am using a vintage travel trailer graphic I found and saved during the holidays.  You know me and my fondness for those old things.  So why not incorporate it into my greeting cards this year?

I recently went through all of my leftover gift tags from last year and I still have quite a few left.  I also have a few sheets of miscellaneous labels I will be using up to make extra tags, just in case.

The paper and envelopes I have on hand and I'll do my printing once it gets a wee bit closer to the occasion.  It feels good to have a plan in mind and know that all the supplies are here as well.  All I'll have to do is buy a few more Christmas stamps, I only have four left from last Christmas, and I'll be all set.

You may enjoy revisiting Making Gift Bags and Tags or this post about Gift Tags.



8 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love the card and letter all in one! I have started thinking about next years card but so far it is just loosely formed ideas. Hopefully by October I will have a firm plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. I thought it would be fun to do something different this year. :)

      Delete
  2. When we were little my mother would give us the previous years Christmas cards to make tags. I would spend hours creating these gems, but my siblings, not so much. I was always drawn to the cards with glitter which probably explains why I'm attracted to the girly and sparkley things in life and why my sister calls me Magpie.
    Thank you for helping me to remember a wonderful time in my youth.
    Vanessa B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet memory. I like the sparkly ones too. :)

      Delete
  3. I like this graphic too, just charming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't is fun? I found it rather charming as well. :)

      Delete
  4. What a sweet print! I am also thinking about Christmas...I just got back from Shopko on Fairview and they have three-piece cookware in bright colors on sale for $18.88. Great Christmas gifts for my young adult kids. I bought a red set and a green set. I love thinking about and planning for Christmas all year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw those too. I saw lots of things, come to think of it, ha, ha. It was a pretty good ad. Have fun planning!!

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...