Thursday, May 25, 2017

Christmas Prep 2017 - Only 7 Months To Go!


As crazy as it sounds five months have passed since we celebrated Christmas.  It blows me away at how fast time seems to be going.  My girls are out of school next week!  That, to me, is even crazier!

I only managed to shop once for Christmas and I did absolutely nothing else to get ready.  What I did do, however, was pretty spectacular if I do say so myself.  I used a $10 OFF a $10 Purchase coupon at JC Penney and picked up two workout tops for my girls that were on sale for $5 each.  I walked out of there for FREE!  They didn't even charge me sales tax!


I did manage to come up with a couple more gift ideas to add to my list, but other than that that's it.  Pretty much sums it up for me.  How about you?  Did you do anything to get ready for Christmas?


8 comments:

  1. I did nothing this month, but when I was deep cleaning my closet I found 4 small gifts I had tucked back for last year that were forgotten, so they are moving to my gift drawer for this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many stocking stuffers I have picked up but nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet, but it's on my mind! I usually gift a new set of sheets to both my children for Christmas. I'm picking up one set today as they are on sale right now! I need to wait on the other because they are talking about getting a larger bed this year. AND I'm getting hubby and me a set today....much needed, as I wash every couple of days, because we share our bed with little critters. (2 dachshunds and a shihz tru)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you. I am actually thinking about sheets for my kiddos this year too. I'll be watching the sales soon as well.

      Delete
  4. I used my $10 off at Penney's but it did not save much. I took my husband it with me and he saw "this" and "that" and then "the other things" he needed.
    I will do better next time, alone.
    Jeannie
    GetMeToTheCountry.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how that works. I just got another coupon in the mail this week. I'll have to head to the mall and use it. We'll see how I do next time.

      Delete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...