Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Monthly Meal Planner - January


Today I posted our monthly meal plan on the side of our refrigerator giving our family a glimpse into their culinary future.  I thought I would go ahead and share it with you as a source of inspiration, if nothing else.  I enjoy checking out other’s meal plans to give me ideas too.

I may not get everything made depending on how the leftovers work out.  Here is a list of what we will be enjoying next month: 

·         Beef & Bean Burritos
·         Nachos
·         Sopa Seca
·         Pork Verde
·         Chicken & Biscuits
·         Pasta Marinara
·         Poached Eggs & English Muffin Toast
·         Cheese Quesadillas
·         Thai Curry Soup
·         Turkey Dinner
·         Tacos
·         Biscuits & Gravy & Scrambled Eggs
·         Pizza Rolls
·         Pork Cutlets
·         Broccoli Beef
·         Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
·         Fettucine Alfredo
·         Chili Dogs
·         Bean Burritos & Seasoned Rice
·         Quesadilla Casserole
·         Roasted Chicken
·         Mac & Cheese
·         Pork Fried Rice & Egg Drop Soup
 
It all sounds good to me.  What’s on your menu plan this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always appreciated. I love hearing from you.

**Note: Comment Moderation has been turned on due to spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...